DAIKIN's AK series cooling units, the market leader in air conditioning, will allow you to save up to 45% on energy consumption.
DAIKIN has integrated "Inverter" technology into its coolers for hydraulic and coolant fluids. This technology allows a radical energy saving while reducing the engine rotation speed under pressure maintenance conditions. In addition to Inverter technology, these cooling units are also equipped with IPM motors to improve the characteristics of industrial machines.
- High precision with inverter compressor and electronic expansion valve
- Monitoring of the operating status using the Hybrid-Win tool
- Oil cooling unit (integrated circulation pump)
- Closed type cooler
- New R410A refrigerant
- Extension of the cooling capacity control range
- Environmentally friendly unit
- Improved very accurate temperature control
- Integrated circuit cooling unit for cooling liquid
- Inverter compressor
- Cooler placed on the coolant tank and which cools the fluid inside the tank directly with a cooling coil
- Open type stainless steel cooler
- Inverter compressor and electronic expansion valve