With the new micro-hydraulic cylinders, high forces can be realized in a very compact construction. With the standard piston diameters from 13 to 24 mm and a maximum pressure of 200 bar, forces up to 9000 N can be achieved. The stroke will be individually adjusted according to customer's requirements.
- Piston diameter: 13, 16, 19 and 24 mm.
- Stroke: 30 to 250 mm.
- Function: double-acting.
- Operating pressure: max. 200 bar (max. 10 seconds, 15% load cycle).
- Excavating force: up to 9000 N.
- Medium: HL-HLP mineral oil according to DIN51524.
- Temperature of the medium: from -20°C to 80°C.