In 1985 Deublin introduced a new technology for condensate removal from paper machine dryers. For the first time, a Stationary Siphon System had been designed and successfully applied to high-speed paper making.
Deublin has pioneered the application of Stationary Siphons on high-speed machines. Today, there are over 15,000 successful installations and Deublin has become the system of choice with many of the world's most productive and efficient papermakers.
The Deublin FSU / Deltasint Stationary Siphon provides the following advantages:
- Reduction of differential pressure
- Reduction of blow through steam
- Elimination of dryer flooding
- No moving parts
- Rigid mechanical mounting
- Hydro-planing Siphon pick-up Shoe design